When it comes to being a Mom, you rule the world. But we know, as a mom, your personal style can be swiftly pushed aside when there are so many other things to think about. The Two Feathers Babywearing Silk Ring Sling allows you to showcase your fashion sense while still being beautifully connected to your baby. For the multi-tasking Momma, who wants to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" with a little glamour, our silk ring sling is for you.
THE EASY ACCESSORY
Our silk is super-versatile, and there are many ways you can mix this gorgeous garment into your wardrobe. This sheen of this new fabric naturally becomes a 'glam-on-the-go' accessory. There's even a pocket in our silk ring slings to carry all the ‘go tos’ like binkies, favorite toys, wipes, lip gloss, and cash or cards for quick shopping access - it really is perfect for all moms. It's also great for spending time out in a crowded park, at a family dinner, a wedding, even a charity event. The silk ring sling is ergonomically designed for Moms who need to be on their feet.
THE FABULOUS FABRIC
Silk is one of the oldest fabrics in the world With origins in China during the 3rd millennium BCE, silk has been valued for its beauty and durability. During the Civil War, silk was used for making Belle-styled ballgowns, and it created 1930's evening wear. Today, Two Feathers Babywearing is using it for keeping baby cozy and parents stunningly stylish. All of our slings are made with love from durable Dupioni silk:
- Silk comes from a renewable source, unlike fossil fuel derived textiles such as nylon and acrylic. As a natural fiber, silk is readily biodegradable after its useful life.
- It can go on to produce helpful mulch or compost instead of sticking around for the next 500 years.
- Silk has impressive moisture wicking properties, keeping you and baby dry and comfortable in any climate.
- Silk can absorb up to a third of its weight in water before it begins to feel wet.
- Silk is hypoallergenic, and won’t irritate sensitive skin.
- Silk is machine washable on the gentle cycle with mild detergent.
The handwoven Indian Dupioni silk we use blends different colors of threads together, giving the fabric an iridescent effect. Dupioni Silk has prominent slubs (those irregularities in texture similar to linen) making it a beautiful and natural material. Our Two Feathers Silk Baby Ring Sling not only keep baby and Mom fashionable but also comfortable with fewer layers and less bulk.
The vision of Two Feathers Babywearing is simple - to help people. Our baby ring slings are made with a purpose - to help moms, dads, and caregivers bond with style and ease. We are committed to supporting and giving back. Two Feathers Babywearing works with BCIA, and Lift Me Up Babywearing.
Contact us to find a retailer near you or shop online!
Posted on Tue, January 5, 2016
by Two Feathers Editorial Team filed under